Postal code area, 'patient stop' and conditions
In the Netherlands we have a free choice of physician which means that you can choose a general practitioner yourself.
In practice, however, you may not be able to register at the general practitioner of your choice. For example because you live too far away from that general practitioner or because that general practitioner has no room for new patients.
At General Practice Michiel Boersma the following conditions for registration apply:
- A partner or child of someone who is already a patient of the practice can be registered.
- People who reside in the postal code area of 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214 and 1215 can be registered.
- Registration takes place after consultation with the practice.
- When your previous general practitioner is located in Hilversum, an acquaintancy meeting takes place at our practice before you can be registered.
- People that come from another GP practice in Gezondheidcentrum Casa Cura (health center) can not be registered.
General Practice Michiel Boersma is not open for new registrations